Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Lions complete auction work party

 
Poulsbo resident Mary Nader bid on and won 5 hours of 5 Poulsbo Lions' time to do a home project at our 2015 Dinner Auction. Above are Lions Tom Settle, Larry Linn, Dick Prine and Kent Lord.
 
 
Mary wrote: "There are no words that can convey my gratitude for the incredible make-over you made possible for my new home. Your guys worked beyond anything I could ever expect and transformed my view from every window. Now, when I look out and see your beautiful handiwork, dozens of times a day, I feel a deep appreciation and feel humbled that this kind of generosity could come my way.

"You are all amazing people and I am proud and touched to know you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Starting to garden

Two groups of library daycare children screened for eye issues

  Our vision screening team went to the Poulsbo Library twice recently. A total of 20 kids in the daycare were screened, with 6 being referr...